What's happening at Cromaine? You can find all events happening at Cromaine and around the Hartland community on our calendar. Click below to expand the calendar to view events by month. You can click each event to register and view further details.
There are always plenty of things to do at Cromaine, but there are some events that simply stand above the rest and we want you to be a part of it. Whether it's happening at Cromaine or in Hartland, you can find info on our latest featured event right here. View dates, times, registration info, and other pertinent details you'll need to attend. We hope to see you there!
Cromaine Library's Summer Concert Series on the South Lawn
Cromaine Library's Summer Concert Series is back for the 13th year! The concerts are on the South Lawn on Tuesday nights from June 29 through August 3. Cromaine's Community Relations Manager Pam Holtz can't wait to welcome the community for live music, "With vaccination numbers on the rise and the CDC's encouraging guidance on outdoor events, we are excited to be bringing back some of our best bands to Cromaine's South Lawn! There's plenty of space to comfortably maintain social distance and enjoy the music, so if you weren't able to join in the fun last year, please consider stopping by. We are looking forward to seeing everyone's smiling faces!" Along with music, each week a new food truck is on the lawn with food for purchase. Additionally, a concession with sweet treats will benefit the Cromaine Scholarship fund or a local non-profit group. Gather at 6:30 pm, music starts at 7:00 pm and continues to 8:30 pm. Rain location called by 5:00 pm on Cromaine Library's website WWW.CROMAINE.ORG or Cromaine's Facebook page. Concerts are a family-friendly event--don't forget to bring your lawn chairs or a blanket. Weekly Bands and Food Trucks:
- June 29: The George Brothers--a great mix of the music you love from over the decades. Food Truck--D&W Street Eatery
- July 6: Just Around the Corner--the local band we love playing bluegrass, old rock, gospel, and more. Food Truck--Captain's Wööd Fired Pies
- July 13: The Byron Legacy Show--the voices of Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, Elvis, Karen Carpenter and more. Food Truck--D&W's Street Eatery
- July 20: Alan Turner--high energy country with a pumping rock 'n roll sound. Food Truck--Tony Sacco's pizza (get a slice when you make a donation to the LESA Backpacks for Kids!)
- July 27: Fast Eddie's Band--rock 'n roll and blues. Food Truck--Sup Dogs
- August 3: Magic Bus Band--the songs...the look...the feel of the Woodstock Era. Food Truck: Hickory BBQ & Grill
ONGOING EVENTS AT CROMAINE
At Cromaine, we offer a wide variety of ongoing events that you can continue to participate in year round! From Storytime for the little ones to book clubs for adults, we've got something for everyone in the Hartland community. Click on an event to learn more & register.
There are so many ways to have fun, learn more, and get involved in your community. Click on the buttons below to register and learn more about each event. Once our new calendar is available, be sure to register ASAP as our events typically fill up quickly!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HARTLAND?
Discover even more fun events, explore community resources, find volunteering opportunities, and get to know our wonderful Hartland community by visiting our community partner, Hartland Living!