What's happening at Cromaine? You can find all events happening at Cromaine and around the Hartland community on our calendar. Click below to expand the calendar to view events by month. You can click each event to register and view further details.
There are always plenty of things to do at Cromaine, but there are some events that simply stand above the rest and we want you to be a part of it. Whether it's happening at Cromaine or in Hartland, you can find info on our latest featured event right here. View dates, times, registration info, and other pertinent details you'll need to attend. We hope to see you there!
During January and February, join Cromaine in reading 'Orphan Train' by Christina Baker Kline.
- February 11 at 1:30 pm - ALIVE for 55+ The Ophan Trains Film Viewing
- February 23 at 2:00 pm - Cromaine Cares: Foster Child Backpack Assembly
- February 26 at 7:00 pm - Lecture: The Orphan Train in Michigan
- February 27 at 6:30 pm - Kids' Night: The Boxcar Children Party
ONGOING EVENTS AT CROMAINE
At Cromaine, we offer a wide variety of ongoing events that you can continue to participate in year round! From Storytime for the little ones to book clubs for adults, we've got something for everyone in the Hartland community. Click on an event to learn more & register.
There are so many ways to have fun, learn more, and get involved in your community. Click on the buttons below to register and learn more about each event. Once our new calendar is available, be sure to register ASAP as our events typically fill up quickly!
Pay $5 at the door for soup, salad, bread, dessert, drink and a VOTE! All proceeds to selected project. Held at Dunham Hills Golf Course, 1351 Dunham Road, Hartland. Register to attend at http://bit.ly/AprilSOUP2019
2019 Hartland's Cromaine Library Teen Volunteer Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior at Hartland Consolidated Schools or equivalent high school (home, virtual, CSPA)
- Must have volunteered at Cromaine at least three sessions (sessions are summer or school-year) with an average of 15 hours per session
- Must complete an essay of 500 words or less of how Library Volunteering has changed your life and include how your service has impacted Hartland’s Cromaine community
- Grammar and writing skills are not as important as content
DEADLINE: All applications and essays must be turned in no later than April 22, 2019 by 9:00 pm at Hartland’s Cromaine Library in the Village or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Disclaimer: Carolyn McCullough, Teen Services Librarian is not a judge of submissions)
AWARD: Winner will be given a $500 check and a certificate at either the Hartland High School Awards Ceremony or at Hartland’s Cromaine Library Board of Trustees May meeting
2019 Hartland's Cromaine Library Post-secondary Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior at Hartland Consolidated Schools
- Must have a Cromaine Library Card in good standing
- Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA as of application
- Must complete an essay of 500 words or less on your post-secondary education plans and goals
DEADLINE: All applications and essays must be turned in o later than April 22, 2019 by 9:00 pm at Hartland’s Cromaine Library in the Village or via email to email@example.com
AWARD: Winner will be given a $500 check and a certificate at Hartland High School Awards Ceremony
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HARTLAND?
Discover even more fun events, explore community resources, find volunteering opportunities, and get to know our wonderful Hartland community by visiting our community partner, Hartland Living!